Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rivernet
    Keymaster

Discuss the current legal poker sites that are popping up throughout the legal states of New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware, and soon to be more.

#1557 Reply

David Weeks
    Keymaster

Best sites right now are WSOP and Borgata/Party Poker. I think Borgata and Party Poker have a slightly better tournament schedule than WSOP, and I like the way they are doing a little social media thing with their software, as well as missions/achievments rewards. Reminds of GTA and other video games like that.
    Party has a better “store” where you can trade in your points for apparel, electronics, tournament tickets, and some other stuff.

I like WSOP software better overall though, and their rebuys are the best NJ tournaments right now. Specifically their $27 rebuy $10k guar. I also like how you can just trade in your reward points for straight cash.

What do you guys think?

#1609 Reply

bow_1101

I like the sunday tournaments on party poker the best. 10k to first in the 50k.

#2002 Reply

h1temup44

When is PokerStars coming back to NJ ? And will we be able to play against only players from NJ???

#2144 Reply

Benji433

Pokerstars is launching in a month. By November 1st at latest according to their reps. Get excited!

#8610 Reply

Hannah

This article acheevid exactly what I wanted it to achieve.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Legal U.S. Poker Sites
Your information: